Monday 18 July 2011

Open Studios: 2011



I thought I’d just do a quick blog today to mention that I’ll be taking part in the Isle of Wight Open Studio event coming up this weekend. This time my Open Studio is being held at Quarr Abbey and will be running for six whole days: so I’m preparing for a busy week! There are five of us sharing the venue at Quarr in the gallery/exhibition space, so there should be plenty to see including ceramics, paintings, felting, knitting, jewellery and more. There are lots of other artists exhibiting over the whole weekend across the north, central and east of the island – so if you’re thinking of popping over for a visit there’s plenty of other venues to see too. You can download a brochure for the Open Studio weekend here and you can see the details of my Open Studio event here. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment