Saturday 12 November 2011

Christmas Crafts – Forthcoming Show


Yes, it’s that time again! Just thought I’d do a quick plug for my forthcoming Christmas show at Quarr Abbey. This will be the third show I’ve had at Quarr: the first was last November and I also had my Open Studio event there this summer too. So it’s become quite a familiar venue! It’s a lovely day out for visitors with plenty to see, and since last November they’ve opened a bigger café with a farm shop that sells local produce: so plenty of coffee, cakes and food to enjoy! As usual they’ll be five of us exhibiting together in the Exhibition Room showing a selection of different crafts, including pottery, felting, hand-knitting, hand-weaving and this time a local photographer will also be joining our group. So if you’re in the area, please do pop in!

Christmas Crafts at Quarr Abbey

24th – 29th November 2011

10.30am – 4.30pm

Free Entry


No comments:

Post a Comment